Also Read

6/recent/ticker-posts

I Am Under Pressure From My Parents To Get Married 👰 - Bobrisky

Controversial cross dresser Okuneye Idris popularly known as Bobrisky has stated that his parent are pressuring him to get married as age is not on her side. Bobrisky who is currently 28 stated stated her people are expecting her to bring her husband home.



She however declared that she is not ready to marry because she wanna keep playing games till she clocks 32.

See what she wrote:👇


"I'm 28yrs my people are me to bring my husband home 😢. I still wanna play games till am 32yrs. But d pressure from my parents no be for here".



"My parent are waiting for yams and money from my husband family.... Me that have over 10 rich sugar daddies that doesn’t know themselves how will I do it ?"

The cross-dresser has since his conversion never worn such outfits.

You will recall that Bobrisky stirred reactions on social media after he dressed up as a man to his father's birthday 🎂 🎉 celebration.

His appearance stirred reactions from Nigerians as some took to their social media pages to mock the ‘Nigerian Barbie’.

 Found it interesting? Comment and Share to your friends!

CLICK HERE TO JOIN OUR WHATSAPP GROUP FOR TRENDING NEWS, SPORTS, JOB AND SCHOLARSHIP POSTINGS, NEWS AND ENTERTAINMENT.

Post a Comment

0 Comments