Also Read

6/recent/ticker-posts

"I Trend Back To Back" - Bobrisky Reacts To His Viral Photos In His Father's Birthday

Controversial cross-dresser Okuneye Idris Olarenwaju popularly known as Bobrisky has reacted to the viral photos and videos of him in a mans outfit in his father's birthday celebration party.

He became the talk of many on social media, after he wore a long black jalabia, a red and black studded cap without makeup, wig, eye lash or nails 💅.



However, in a recent post made by Bobrisky, made it look like his dress code was staged in order to trend on internet.

Using his official social media account he boasted:



"One thing you can never take away from me is TREND. I trend back to back. I know wat to do to make internet shake. Give it to me i know how to make internet talk about me. Una never see anything... I go trend till I die"

See comments gathered by Whenhow24:

ruccina_ruccina: @bobrisky222 "Why didn't you dress this way to Ejigbo the day your dad celebrated his birthday so that your beloved father could see you. So Laslas u know what's right 😁"

gees_hairs2: "Is this you again? 🤦‍♀️"

See screnshot below





See the outfit he rocked to his father's birthday party:



Bobrisky is popularly known for his presence on social media where he displays himself in different types of female outfits with heavy makeup and extravagant looks.

Found it interesting? Comment and Share to your friends!

CLICK HERE TO JOIN OUR WHATSAPP GROUP FOR TRENDING NEWS, SPORTS, JOB AND SCHOLARSHIP POSTINGS, NEWS AND ENTERTAINMENT.

Post a Comment

0 Comments