Also Read

6/recent/ticker-posts

True Confession: Rema Finally Confess And Apologise For Laptop He Stole Since 2017





Marvin singer and Bad Commando crooner, Divine Ikubor, known professionally as Rema has taken to his official twitter account to confess and also apologise as well for stealing a laptop from an identified person he mentioned as Eric.



The Edo born singer claimed that he stole the laptop in order to carter for his mum even though Eric tried to help him. Rema claimed that they made fun of her mum because she got pregnant and as a the only man he had to steal the laptop.

However, the Marvin act did not reveal whether he sold the laptop or used it for another business.



"Eric, Sorry I stole your Laptop in 2017, I know you were trying to help me. My Mom had a child on the way, I was the only man in my family. They made fun of her because she got pregnant, I wanted to prove them wrong bro, I had to do it." he wrote on twitter.

See Reactions obtained from Rema's post on twitter by Whenhow24 




Divine Ikubor aka Rema was born into a Christian family in Benin City , Edo State. Rema grew up singing and rapping while in secondary school. He attained his primary and secondary school education in Edo State.

Found it interesting? Comment and Share to your friends!

CLICK HERE TO JOIN OUR WHATSAPP GROUP FOR TRENDING NEWS, SPORTS, JOB AND SCHOLARSHIP POSTINGS, NEWS AND ENTERTAINMENT.

Post a Comment

1 Comments

Disclaimer: Opinions expressed in comments are those of the comment writers alone and does not reflect or represent the views of whenhow24.blogspot.com