Also Read

6/recent/ticker-posts

BBC Sports Mark Lawrensen Features Rema In His Weekly Premier League Predictions - See What The Mavin Star Predicted



BBC Sports expert Mark Lawrensen featuresld Nigeria's singer and song writer Divine Ikubor, known professionally as Rema in his weekly Premier League predictions.



The Mavin act revealed that he is a Manchester United supporter. He started supporting the Red Devils when he was playing video games after. He also also revealed that he idolised the club legends like Tevez, Van dar sar and Cristiano Ronaldo.

"I love United because of him," the 20-year-old told BBC Sport. "He used to play Fifa against me as United, and he would always win - so I always saw them as the winning team!

"We ended up having arguments over who would get to play as them - but, when I got the chance, I got attached to players like Carlos Tevez, Cristiano Ronaldo, Edwin van der Sar and Wayne Rooney, before I even saw them play in real life."

Apart from being a United , Rema revealed that he grew up watching Super Eagles stars like Jay-Jay Okocha and Nwankwo Kanu - although he was never able to pull off their kind of tricks himself.

"I used to play every day with my friends after school," he explained. "We would go and play barefoot in the field.

"Jay-Jay was my favourite. I idolised him and and I wanted to be a striker too, but sadly I would always end up in goal because I wasn't that good."

See what he predicted below:



You may recall that Rema's song Beamer was included in the soundtrack for EA Sports FIFA 21 when it was released in September.

What's your thoughts 💭. Use the comment box below to share your thoughts 💭.

Found it interesting? Comment and Share to your friends!

CLICK HERE TO JOIN OUR WHATSAPP GROUP FOR TRENDING NEWS, SPORTS, JOB AND SCHOLARSHIP POSTINGS, NEWS AND ENTERTAINMENT.

Post a Comment

0 Comments