Also Read

6/recent/ticker-posts

Dada- Young Jonn Ft. Davido (Download Music)

Download Dada - Young Jonn Ft. Davido 



Young Jonn the wicked producer has team team up with DMW boss, Davido to drop a sensational remix of his hit song “Dada,”






As usual OBO never fails to deliver, he spiced up the song with energy and vibes. 


Except from the lyrics of Dada - Young Jonn Ft. Davido 

Everything I want and more
I de your door and I no go commot
My medicine, my paracetamol
Baby on God
I no go jadesitamo
Kilowanso
See my antenna, girl e don scatter
Omo I wanna know
Know your parol
See my eye wella
Girl e don red

JIGGY !!
Only you fit do me dada (Dada) dada (Dada) dada (Dada)
And I no go fit deny am (Deny am) deny am (Deny am) deny am
Kilowanso
See my antenna, girl e don scatter
Omo I wanna know
Know your parol
See my eye wella
Girl e don red



Found it interesting? Comment and Share to your friends! Sharing or commenting is a proof of appreciation.

CLICK HERE TO JOIN OUR WHATSAPP GROUP FOR TRENDING NEWS, SPORTS, JOB AND SCHOLARSHIP POSTINGS, NEWS AND ENTERTAINMENT.

Post a Comment

0 Comments