Also Read

6/recent/ticker-posts

Since Dem Give Me Admission I Never Start School - Rema Cries Out To ASUU

Since Dem Give Me Admission I Never Start School - Rema Cries Out To ASUU




Nigeria singer and Mavin artiste, Divine Ikubor known professionally as Rema has cried out the Academic Staff Union of University, ASUU to call off the ongoing strike that have shut down Nigerian public universities for months. 

Since Dem Give Me Admission I Never Start School - Rema Cries Out To ASUU
Rema crying to Asuu



The Bounce crooner took to his official social media account to voice his displeasure over the continued strike. 

See what he wrote:

ASUU, since dem give me admission I neva start school o, e don do nau! 😖



You will recall that the singer got admission into the University 🎓of  Lagos to study Creative Arts because his mother wanted him to get a degree and that is the reason he went to school. 

According to him, he doesn’t want his UNILAG fans to beat him up if he failed to do so.

“I will try to drop the album before I enter school. So they’ll not beat me in UNILAG. Plus, I’m in the Creative Art Department,” he tweeted.

Found it interesting? Comment and Share to your friends!

CLICK HERE TO JOIN OUR WHATSAPP GROUP FOR TRENDING NEWS, SPORTS, JOB AND SCHOLARSHIP POSTINGS, NEWS AND ENTERTAINMENT.

Post a Comment

0 Comments