Also Read

6/recent/ticker-posts

Don't Flash My Phone - Apostle Chibuzor Chinyere of OPM Cries Out, Promises Overseas Scholarship And Cash Price to Person Who Picked His Missing Phone

Don't Flash My Phone - Apostle Chibuzor Chinyere of OPM Cries Out, Promises Overseas Scholarship And Cash Price to Person Who Picked His Missing Phone





 

Philanthropist and General Overseer of Omega Power Ministry, OPM has made an appeal to anyone that picked his missing phone to return it to him. 

The clergyman made the appeal on his official social media account. 


If you saw my phone and u are reading my message now. Don’t flash it. I need my contacts I don’t care about the phone and I will pay u 3 times the amount of the phone and also pray for you. Then I will give one free slot for overseas university scholarship. If you flash it because you want to sell it, it will effect so many life. Please for the sake of God, don’t flash it. Am not condemning you. God will use me to change your life.








Found it interesting? Comment and Share to your friends! Sharing or commenting is a proof of appreciation.

CLICK HERE TO JOIN OUR WHATSAPP GROUP FOR TRENDING NEWS, SPORTS, JOB AND SCHOLARSHIP POSTINGS, NEWS AND ENTERTAINMENT.

Post a Comment

0 Comments