Also Read

6/recent/ticker-posts

I Dated Men And Women - Richarlyson Comes Out As Bisexual

Richarlyson, a former Brazil international, has revealed that he is bisexual.




The 39-year-old, who played two international matches in 2008, is the first player from a Brazilian top-flight team to come out publicly.


Richarlyson, who spent the majority of his career in Brazil, discussed dating both men and women on the Nos Armarios dos Vestiarios podcast. He also criticized the level of homophobia in both football and his country.



'I was asked whether I was gay my entire life. 'I had relationships with both men and women,' Richarlyson said in a podcast aired by the website Globo Esporte.

'I am normal, I have wishes and desire. I dated men, I date women. So what?

'So many people say it is important that I stand up, so I decided to say it today. I am bisexual.'

Richarlyson, who retired from football last year, also revealed that he chose not to come out while playing because he "didn't want to be ruled out because of his sexuality."




The announcement follows Blackpool player Jake Daniels' decision to come out as the country's only openly gay professional footballer, and the first since Justin Fashanu in 1990.


Found it interesting? Comment and Share to your friends! Sharing or commenting is a proof of appreciation.

CLICK HERE TO JOIN OUR WHATSAPP GROUP FOR TRENDING NEWS, SPORTS, JOB AND SCHOLARSHIP POSTINGS, NEWS AND ENTERTAINMENT.

Post a Comment

0 Comments