Also Read

6/recent/ticker-posts

Shatta Wale Is Crazy, He Insults me For No Reason – Sarkodie Cries Out

Shatta Wale insults me for no reason – Sarkodie




Sarkodie, a Ghanaian rapper, has claimed that his countryman and industry colleague Shatta Wale insults him without provocation.

Sarkodie, who made the claim while appearing on South Africa's 'Podcast and Chill with MACG,' said he has lost count of the number of times Shatta Wale has verbally attacked him.

He did, however, admit that Shatta Wale brought a lot of energy to the Ghanaian music scene.

Sarkodie said;


“I have even lost count because my brother Shatta Wale is crazy. He just wakes up and something will happen. I have lost count of what exactly happened, he has done a lot.“That is somebody that brought energy into our industry as much as we were mad. He insults me for no reason, we will be on the phone today and tomorrow he is up on the radio saying ‘F’ Sark. Sometimes, you don’t understand it but I think for a moment he brought energy and attention to the industry.”


Found it interesting? Comment and Share to your friends! Sharing or commenting is a proof of appreciation.

CLICK HERE TO JOIN OUR WHATSAPP GROUP FOR TRENDING NEWS, SPORTS, JOB AND SCHOLARSHIP POSTINGS, NEWS AND ENTERTAINMENT.

Post a Comment

0 Comments