Also Read

6/recent/ticker-posts

Timaya Behind My Failed Music Career - Kelly Handsome

Timaya Behind My Failed Music Career - Kelly Handsome


Elsewhere Kelechi Orji, better known as Kelly Handsome, a Nigerian artist, has accused Timaya of being behind his failed music career.




According to Kelly Handsome, his music career was ruined after Timaya introduced him to Ronke Moradeyo, who is now his baby mama.


Kelly claims that there were rumors about his music career collapsing because he left his record label, Kennis Music, but he claims that report is false. Kelly handsome revealed this during a recent Instagram live with friends and fans, saying...


“The major thing I felt was the issue was that ‘Kennis Music Easter Fiesta’ that I didn’t show up for, yeah that is where the problem started.


“The problem started when Timaya introduced that girl to me, you know the girl I am talking about, that is where the problem started, the girl that had a baby for me. But I don’t want to talk about it, you know, that’s all I will talk about for now. That was where the problem started for me,” he said.


Kelly Handsome, who is now married and living in the United States, became pregnant in 2016. Timaya introduced him to the lady known as Moradeyo. For many years, the two have been at odds.Found it interesting? Comment and Share to your friends! Sharing or commenting is a proof of appreciation.

CLICK HERE TO JOIN OUR WHATSAPP GROUP FOR TRENDING NEWS, SPORTS, JOB AND SCHOLARSHIP POSTINGS, NEWS AND ENTERTAINMENT.

Post a Comment

0 Comments