Also Read

6/recent/ticker-posts

Bobrisky Shade Tonto Dikeh After She Rained Curses On Her Ex-Husband And His Mother

Nigerian cross-dresser and self acclaimed Nigeria’s male barbie doll, Okuneye Idris Olarenwaju, popularly known as Bobrisky, has reached out to Tonto Dikeh following her rift with her now ex-husband, Olakunle Churchill. The mother of has one has been known to always launch attacks on her ex-husband on social media



Tonto had started a drama yesterday when she asked her ex-husband to post receipts of the bills he has been paying to support his son. The multi-award winning artiste also said her estranged husband is dead in the life of their son, “Andre”.


The actress her son’s father is dead because he’s unable to care for their child due to his financial incapability. 

She wrote, “AS LONG AS YOU ARE BROKE AND CAN’T AFFORD TO TAKE CARE OF MY SON, AND YOU KEEP LYING ABOUT ALL THIS YOU REMAIN A DEAD MAN TO MY SON!! THANKS FOR THE SPERM, NOW ALLOW ME DO MY FATHERLY DUTIES YOU FAIL TO DO IN PEACE!! #DADDY IS DEAD”


Tonto Dikeh also fired another shot by placing curses on her ex-husband’s mother, emphasizing she never pushed her. 

She wrote, “I pushed a woman I slept on the floor for her to lay on my personal bed down?? A woman I buy things and give money to? A woman that wears my own clothes because I took her like a mother??I PUSHED HER DOWN? RACHEAL IF I PUSHED YOU DOWN MAY GOD PUSH EVERYTHING ABOUT ME DOWN! BUT RACHEAL IF YOU SIT AND WATCH THIS LIE GO ON GOD WILL PUSH DOWN EVERYTHING YOU AND YOUR FAMILY IS AND WILL EVER BE!!#YOUR DEATH AND PAIN WILL BE LONG AND HARD.” 

Her post which has since been deleted read:

 

Bobrisky, who has since been on the side of the actress, took to her Instagram page to show support for her. He reached out to his bosom friend, asking the mum of one to continue to ignore haters attacking her. Read his words to her as follows: “Good morning mama. I called you mama because I have lived with you, eaten with you, joked with you, gisted with you and all I see is a woman with a good heart.



“Please my dear friend never allow anybody take that smile you put on always from you. Remember your advice to me. You said peoples’ opinions never put food on my table that I should ignore haters. Mama please ignore all this people. Let anybody who wants to grant interviews continue granting interviews. We don’t care.When he is tired, he will stop granting them. Wish I was close to you now but I’m far away in Enugu for a movie. Love you mama @tontolet”

Source: Legit 
Found it interesting? Comment and Share to your friends!

CLICK HERE TO JOIN OUR WHATSAPP GROUP FOR TRENDING NEWS, SPORTS, JOB AND SCHOLARSHIP POSTINGS, NEWS AND ENTERTAINMENT.

Post a Comment

0 Comments