Also Read

6/recent/ticker-posts

I'm Not Ashamed My Ex Leaked My Nudes Online - Mamokete (Photos)

A woman named Mamokete, whose naked pictures was leaked online has stated that she is not ashamed by the act; that she has a beautiful body.

Many thought she will be embarrassed 😳 by what her ex did but she gave them a surprise package when she said that the photos did not break her heart and she wasn't ashamed of her beautiful body.

Read her interview here:

“I have a 19-year-old daughter who might think this is a cool thing to do. I’m disgusted. This is Women’s Month and we should embrace good things like Banyana Banyana winning their games,” said Mathapelo.



She told Daily Sun: “When I took those photos, I was planning to make them go viral on Instagram. I wasn’t angry as that was my initial plan.”

“I wasn’t ashamed but I just didn’t expect someone to post them before I did. People have told me I’m beautiful.


“I love women who take nude photos, so I wanted to show that I also embrace my body and want women not to be ashamed of their bodies.”


Found it interesting? Comment and Share to your friends!

CLICK HERE TO JOIN OUR WHATSAPP GROUP FOR TRENDING NEWS, SPORTS, JOB AND SCHOLARSHIP POSTINGS, NEWS AND ENTERTAINMENT.

Post a Comment

3 Comments

Disclaimer: Opinions expressed in comments are those of the comment writers alone and does not reflect or represent the views of whenhow24.blogspot.com