Also Read

6/recent/ticker-posts

"Sometimes I Asked Myself This Question. Am I The Only Famous Person In Nigeria" - Bobrisky Marvels At The Love Her Fans Shows Her

Nigeria's controversial social media personality and cross dresser, Okuneye Idris Olarenwaju popularly known as Bobrisky will not cease to trending online for most time the wrong reason or say in a controversial circumstance. But this time, Bobrisky is overwhelmed with the love her fans is showing her.



The male Barbie says she feels like she is the only famous person in Nigeria and she receives so much love from people and that her notifications are always blowing.

She also said because of the messages she received  it has necessitated her to charge her phone.

She took her verified social media account to share a screenshot of her phone’s screen with all the notification:

“Sometimes I asked myself dis question. Am I d only famous person in Nigeria? D way you guys blow my phone with messages is crazy 😝. I literally charge my phone every 1hr 😢😢😢.

“Over 21,000 messages I love u guys. I know I have haters but I can tell you that people who love me are way more than d haters. And I know d haters will have no choice to love soon because my heart is GOLD.”





Despite Bobriskys controversial lifestyle, it seems many people still love him. It could be be due to her philanthropic lifestyle or just for entertaining her followers on social media. However, Bobrisky is loved by many of them. Apparently, from the snapchat messages on Bobrisky phone wallpaper, it shows that her fans love and she interacts with majority of them.

Found it interesting? Comment and Share to your friends!

CLICK HERE TO JOIN OUR WHATSAPP GROUP FOR TRENDING NEWS, SPORTS, JOB AND SCHOLARSHIP POSTINGS, NEWS AND ENTERTAINMENT.

Post a Comment

0 Comments