Pretty Nollywood Actress and wife of singer Banky W, Adesua Etomi-Wellington has declared that, Gbegiri soup, popular amongst the Yoruba people is trash.

According to the actress, she has been suffering from eating the gbegiri soup which is made out of beans with Amala; and Ewedu Soup due to pressure from her peers.
She says she prefers her amala with ewedu and fried peppery stew.
She took to her Twitter page to write:
I’ve decided that gbegiri is trash. Peer pressure made me eat it with my amala but I have grown as an individual and now I know without a shadow of doubt that I prefer my amala with ewedu and fried peppery stew.
Signed,
Ex gbegiri sufferer.

Etomi got engaged to Banky W in February 2017. The couple held their traditional marriage on 19 November, court wedding on 20 November and white wedding on 25 November 2017; the latter ceremony was held in Cape Town, South Africa.
She won the Best Actress in a Drama award at the 2016 Africa Magic Viewers Choice Awards for her role in the 2015 romantic drama film Falling.
Thanks for reading 📖.
Found it interesting? Comment and Share to your friends!
According to the actress, she has been suffering from eating the gbegiri soup which is made out of beans with Amala; and Ewedu Soup due to pressure from her peers.
She says she prefers her amala with ewedu and fried peppery stew.
She took to her Twitter page to write:
I’ve decided that gbegiri is trash. Peer pressure made me eat it with my amala but I have grown as an individual and now I know without a shadow of doubt that I prefer my amala with ewedu and fried peppery stew.
Signed,
Ex gbegiri sufferer.
Etomi got engaged to Banky W in February 2017. The couple held their traditional marriage on 19 November, court wedding on 20 November and white wedding on 25 November 2017; the latter ceremony was held in Cape Town, South Africa.
She won the Best Actress in a Drama award at the 2016 Africa Magic Viewers Choice Awards for her role in the 2015 romantic drama film Falling.
Thanks for reading 📖.
Found it interesting? Comment and Share to your friends!
0 Comments
Disclaimer: Opinions expressed in comments are those of the comment writers alone and does not reflect or represent the views of whenhow24.blogspot.com